Are you looking for creative ways to decorate your food dishes so that they are not only delicious but also attractive? Here is a fun DIY project to cut an orange and make it look like a crab. Isn’t that adorable? You should try it in your next party when you make the fruit dishes. I am sure it will catch your guests’ eyes. Kids tend to eat more fruit if it is served in this fun way. Enjoy!
What you need:
How to do:
- Cut the orange in half.
- Continue to cut the orange to make 6 pieces.
- Take one piece and cut slightly on both sides. This will be the body of the crab.
- Take another piece and peel out.
- Remove the excess on the peel.
- Make 7 cuts on the peel in the shape of zigzag.
- Separate the peel to form the legs of the crab.
- Place the “legs” on both side of the “body” of the crab.
- Cut a toothpick in half and poke on two cherries as the eyes of the crab.
- Stick the cherries on the “body” of the crab.
- Repeat step 1 to 10 to make more orange crabs. Enjoy!