Clothespins aren’t just for hanging clothes! With a little bit of creativity, you can turn these clever clips into unique home decors. I’d like to show you a fun and easy way of making a photo frame that is out of the ordinary. It’s one of the great ways to display your favorite family photos, greeting cards and postcards. You can paint it in green and hang with red ribbon. It looks like a Christmas wreath and will be a fantastic holiday decor. Let’s get started!
What you need:
- A wire hanger or wire;
- Green spray paint;
- Red beads;
- Red ribbon;
- Cardboard box.
How to do:
- Clip the clothespins around the edges of a cardboard box and spray green paint on them. Let them dry completely.
- Adjust the wire hanger to make a circle.
- Thread one bead through the wire circle and clip a clothespin. Do this alternately until the whole wire circle is covered with beads and clothespins.
- Tie a red ribbon bow on the wreath and hang it on the wall.
- Now you are ready to clip your favorite photos. Enjoy!