If you are sending a letter or greeting card to someone special, add a personal touch to it by making a cute envelope yourself. Here is a super easy way to make an envelope from a piece of heart shaped paper. You can do it in a few minutes. Just choose your favorite patterned paper and get started!
What you need:
- A piece of patterned paper;
- A piece of paper for the template;
How to do:
- Draw a heart shape on a piece of paper and cut it out as the template.
- Trace the heart shaped template on the patterned paper and cut it out.
- Draw the folding lines on the heart shaped paper.
- Fold the heart shaped paper according to the folding lines and in the order as shown in the pictures.
- A cute envelop is done!