Here is a nice DIY fashion project to make a heart shaped crown braided hairstyle. It works for medium to long hair. It looks very special and lovely, with the braids woven all around your head like a crown! It might look complicated at first, but if you practice a few times, you can make it in a few minutes. If you love braided hairstyle, definitely try this beautiful heart shaped crown braids.
What you need:
- A comb;
- Two hair elastics.
How to do:
- Comb the hair.
- Collect a circular section of hair on top and make a ponytail, leaving the surrounding hair (front, back and sides) loose. Secure the ponytail with an elastic.
- Divide the front part of hair into two equal parts.
- Start weaving braids from the right-hand side.
- Gradually pick up strands of hair from the middle ponytail in the weaving.
- Weave until the end of the hair and secure the braid with an elastic.
- Repeat steps 3 to 5 for left-hand side of the hair.
- When you weave until the end of the left-hand side, remove the elastic of the right-hand braid and combine all the hair together (the right-hand braid, left-hand braid and the hair in the back).
- Weave regular braid with all the hair and secure with the elastic. Enjoy!