It’s always great to recycle something around your house and give it new uses. You just need some supplies, time, and fancy ideas to make something new. There are many creative ways to recycle plastic bottles into nice home decors. Sometimes they are so beautiful that can exceed your expectations. Here is a great example to recycle plastic bottles and make pretty candle holders. They are super easy and fun to make. You can work on this project with your kids. It teaches the kids to be creative and models a simple yet beautiful way to reuse and recycle. Happy crafting!
What you need:
- Plastic bottle;
- Utility knife;
- Acrylic paint (white);
- Hot glue gun;
- Ornaments: ribbon, ribbon bow, beads, etc.
How to do:
1. Cut out the upper part of the plastic bottle. This will be the base of the candle holder.
2. Paint the base in white. When the paint is completely dry, wrap the top part of the base with ribbon. Secure with glue.
3. Glue beads around the bottom of the base.
4. Attach a ribbon bow to the front of the base.
5. Place candles on the candle holders. Enjoy!